Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Portrait of A Large Family

If you are like us, getting everyone in the family ready for a  portrait is no easy task.    First you have to get everyone dressed and ready.  Then you you have to get everyone ready in their pose.  Then you have to get them to stay there and pay attention so you can get the picture.  Sometimes I feel like I ran a marathon when I am done. Although, I don't really know what that is like because I never have or ever will run a marathon!


It is a good thing that photography is a hobby of mine.  A real photographer would take one look at my family and automatically triple his price!  So yes, I save a little extra money every year by doing this myself.  Every year we try to get a picture in Eden Park in Cincinnati, OH. This is one of my favorite places on Earth.  Here is one of my favorite pictures of this kids that I took there.   Do you have any other ways you save money with your family?   Any good stories from your family photos?  Please leave a comment below...





If you like this post and think it would be valuable to someone you know, please share it on the social network of your choice for me, okay? All you have to do is click one of the buttons below. Then add me to your Google+ circles. Thanks

--Rick http://gplus.to/rickbolt

Roku.com - The Affordable On Demand Player! Click here! - 30-day Money Back Guarantee

No comments: